Monday 26 October 2009

'Blather, Rinse, Repeat: An Ethnograpy of Conspiracy Theory' [A Prezi Scrapbook]



I don't know how I get myself into these things, but I'm doing a talk on Saturday 7th November at the Dublin Paracon 2009, at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 8. I've wanted to try out Prezi for a while and thought this might be a good chance to muck about with it. This is a 'Prezi scrapbook' which will eventually become the basis of the talk. It also overlaps with some of my university work at the moment.

Wonderful when two previously completely un-related fields you move about it wander together. Suggest you go full screen to see it properly. Press play first.

2 comments:

Nicola Osborne said...

Blether Rinse Repeat looks like great fun so far ;)

Damien DeBarra said...

Thanks Nicola!